Business Plans, Executive Summaries, and Pitch Decks
Writing an investor-grade business plan can be challenging and time consuming, even for those who have done it before. If you are a typical entrepreneur, you're already too busy focusing on other priorities, such as building your customer base, perfecting your product, or recruiting key management. We can help.
Our business planning services include:
- Executive Summaries: The first thing most investors want to see is a compelling one or two page executive summary. The goal of an executive summary is to persuade investors to request a full business plan or pitch deck. However, creating a compelling executive summary can be at least as challenging as developing a complete business plan. This is your one chance to make a great first impression, and we can help you get it right.
Business Plan Development: We can tailor our business plan preparation services to suit your situation and your budget:
- Full Service Planning: We will help you optimize your strategy, research and analyze your market and competitive position, and create a clear and compelling business plan to articulate your opportunity. We don't use a cookie-cutter business plan template - we develop all of our plans from scratch to ensure we tell your unique story in the most compelling way possible. We will save you hundreds of hours that you can better spend on other priorities. Please see question 10 of our FAQs to learn more about our typical business planning process.
- Limited Service Planning: If you are on a more limited budget and have the time to conduct the majority of the research and writing, we can guide and prioritize your efforts; supply templates and other helpful materials; and critique, edit, and format your drafts.
- Pitch Decks: These days, many equity investors prefer to see a stand-alone pitch deck rather than a full narrative business plan. A great pitch deck is clean, crisp, and tells just the right story, without going into excessive detail. And yet, it still needs to be backed up by a full complement of research, analysis, and strategy.
- Business Plan Review: If you have already written your plan, we can provide an objective third party critique before you send it to investors.
- Business Plan Seminar: If you want your in-house team to understand the dos and don'ts of business plan writing, budgeting, or any other startup-related topic, we offer seminars that can be delivered in your offices.
- Presentation Design: Clean, clear presentations are crucial, whether you are seeking capital, partners, customers, or employees. We'll help you design a crisp presentation and coach you on how to deliver it in an engaging way.
- Entrepreneur Coaching & Tactical Guidance: How should you organize your company? Where should you incorporate? What should your capital structure be? When do you need to consult attorneys and accountants, and which ones? Can you patent your ideas? The list of questions facing startups and emerging growth ventures can be overwhelming; our seasoned entrepreneurs will help you sort it all out.
I'd Like to Learn More!
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form:
- Why Business Plans Don't Get Funded by Akira Hirai
- Approaches to Writing a Business Plan by Akira Hirai
- Is the Business Plan Really Dead? by Akira Hirai
- Ten Questions Every Business Plan Must Answer by Akira Hirai
- Is Your Concept Feasible? by Akira Hirai
- The Elevator Pitch in Six Simple Sentences by Shyam Jha
- The Elevator Pitch: Your Ticket to the Top by Akira Hirai
- An Effective Business Plan is Essential for Startup Funding by Marty Zwilling & Akira Hirai
- The Four Cornerstones of Every Business Plan by Marty Zwilling
- Use Your Business Plan to Get on the Same Page by Jimmy Lewin
- Know Your Audience: Four Types of Business Plans by Akira Hirai
- Business Plans Must Cover 10 Essentials by Marty Zwilling
- The Business Plan is Your Recipe for Success by Marty Zwilling