Bar, Lounge & Restaurant Business Plan Development
Our experience in food service spans the following areas:
Bar, Lounge & Restaurant Experience
Our experience in the industry includes the following:
- Polynesian Restaurant: Developed business plan, financial forecast, investor presentation, and related materials for Island Luau, a stand-alone 30,000 sq. ft. restaurant, store and banquet facility in Mesa, Arizona.
- Sports Bar: Developed business plan, financial forecast, investor presentation and related materials for Arena Sports Pub in Bellingham, Washington. The restaurant was capitalized by a $450,000 SBA 7a guaranteed loan.
- Steakhouse: Developed business plan, financial forecast, and related materials for restaurant management company in Pacific Northwest.
- Restaurant Franchise Concept: Developed business plan, financial forecast and provided capital formation strategy for North Carolina based organic food restaurant chain.
- Upscale Restaurant: Developed business plan and related materials for a high energy, upscale restaurant that combines ambience, great wine, fine food, and impeccable service in the Pacific Northwest.
- Thai Restaurant: Developed business plan, financial forecast, capital formation strategy, and assisted with bank financing negotiations for expansion of a Thai Restaurant chain in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Healthy Vending: Prepared a business plan and financial forecast for YoNaturals. YoNaturals is leading the fight against junk food in vending machines with the most comprehensive, healthy vending program in the nation. "Cayenne gave us the financial and presentation tools that opened the doors to venture capital," said Mark Trotter, President. "Without Cayenne, we would not have been able to raise investment capital."
- Restaurant Chain: Created a business plan and financial projections for Raw Fusion, a chain of health food restaurants and an online provider (RawFusionStore.com) of health food products. Raw Fusion has developed a proprietary food preparation technology and exclusive cuisine serving enzyme-rich foods that are both delicious and nutritious. Russell Halderman, CEO, remarked that "[consultant] was an invaluable part of the startup process. I felt like he was more a member of the executive management team than a consultant. He really helped us clarify and define our business model."
- Specialty Foods: Developed a business plan, financial forecast, and investor presentation for importer of premium Greek olive oils, cheeses, and other food products. Played a central role in negotiations that resulted in the infusion of more than $1 million in equity capital and purchase order (PO) financing. The company has secured long-term distribution agreements with several major U.S. mass-market grocery chains.
- Specialty Beverages: Serve as a long-term strategic and financial advisor to a leading provider of premium specialty beverages packaged in "green" containers. The company's mission is to provide the highest quality beverages to the broadest possible market while addressing three fundamental societal needs: (1) environmental protection; (2) natural resource conservation; and (3) good health. The company currently obtains drinking waters from pristine sources in Scandinavia and the U.S., and distributes them in the most environmentally-friendly packaging available, including fully biodegradable cardboard containers and bottles made from plant resin-derived plastics. The products have been distributed through leading U.S. specialty and gourmet food chains since early 1997, and the company has recently entered the mass-market channel.
- Restaurant Acquisition: Reviewed the business plan for the successful acquisition of Tom's Depot, a historic neighborhood cafe in Los Altos, California. Continued to provide support during the initial period of operations by the new owners.
- Snack Foods: Prepared the business plan and financial model of an energy cookie balanced with protein and taste for children.
- Specialty Beverage Franchise: Worked with a national specialty beverage company to expand nationally via franchising. Developed and revised UFOCs/FDDs and related contracts, and negotiated franchisee leases. Research included business model, industry, competitor and market analyses.
Note: Some items reflect experience gained by a consultant prior to his or her association with Cayenne Consulting LLC. Cayenne Consulting does not offer any services that require licensing or registration with the NASD or other federal or state authorities.
Bar, Lounge & Restaurant Business Plan Consultants
Our consultants with prior experience in the food service industry include:
Charlie brings 17 years of experience in finance, strategic partnership development, organizational restructuring, real estate development, and business development to Cayenne Consulting. Charlie's experience extends from Wall Street to start-ups,...
[read full bio]
I'd Like to Learn More about a Bar, Lounge, or Restaurant Business Plan!
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form: