Business Plan Consultants in Pittsburgh
Cayenne Consulting expanded to Pittsburgh in 2007. Our consultant in Pittsburgh has served scores of clients in industries ranging from manufacturing to software and information technology to real estate development to medical devices.
Our Pittsburg business plan consultant specializes in helping entrepreneurs and business owners in the following areas:
- Strategic plan development and facilitation
- Executive coaching and advisory services
- Capital formation strategy
- Financial analysis
- Financial forecast development
- Business plan development
- Exit planning
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
Our business plan consultant in Pittsburgh has earned glowing praise from clients:
Compared to other consultants, Cayenne's process is easy to follow and develop. [Working with Cayenne was] easy, enjoyable, and accommodating. It was easy for our team to talk to Rick and he was always accommodating with our schedule. We feel that our return on investment was excellent.
Jonathan Klorfein, CEO, Labor Finders International
Cayenne's Pittsburgh Business Plan Consultant
Our business plan writer in Pittsburgh serves entrepreneurs throughout the region, including Buffalo, Rochester, Youngstown, Akron, Cleveland, Columbus, Toronto, Detroit, and West Virginia.
In addition, we have many other business plan consultants distributed worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other business plan writers may be a better fit for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the consultant responsible for managing your engagement is the person best qualified to serve you.
Cayenne Consulting's Advantages
Most so-called "business plan consultants" simply take what you say and put it on paper. We go much deeper and help you develop the most viable strategy for success, which we then communicate in a compelling business plan. As a result, nearly all of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and over two-thirds have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. We challenge you to find another consulting firm that can make this claim. A business plan developed by Cayenne Consulting could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are second to none. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.
Contact a Business Plan Consultant in Pittsburgh
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form: