Business Plan Consulting in Texas
Cayenne Consulting expanded its business planning team to the entrepreneurial hub of Austin Texas in 2007. Since then, our Texas-based business plan consultants have worked with scores of startups and emerging ventures in and around Texas.
Our professional business plan consultants in Texas offer the following services:
- Business plan consulting
- Financial projections and working capital models
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
- Strategic planning
- Industry & competitor research
- Capital formation strategy
Our business plan consultants in Austin have earned glowing praise from clients:
"I was happy with the process, it was very efficient. Cayenne made me feel as if they really cared about the outcome of my business. I did not feel that I was just a paying customer, but rather a partner. I have gotten very good feedback on the business plan and the details of the financials."
Lee Collins, Founder, LendEthics
Also, as a service to local entrepreneurs, Cayenne Consulting curates a directory of resources for entrepreneurs and startups in Texas.
Cayenne's Business Plan Consultants in Texas
Our business planning consultants and advisors in Texas include (click name to view full profile):
William is a serial entrepreneur and technology executive with a track-record of delivering innovative solutions on-budget and on-time. He specializes in technology trend analysis, product development, product management and business...
[read full bio]
Our business plan consultants in Austin serve startup entrepreneurs throughout Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Temple, Waco, Sugar Land, Pasadena, College Station, Arlington, Plano, Wichita Falls, Midland, El Paso, and Corpus Christi.
In addition to our Texas-based team, we have many other business plan consultants worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other business plan consultants may be a better fit for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the consultant responsible for managing your engagement is the person best qualified to serve you.
Cayenne Consulting's Advantages
Most so-called "business plan consultants" simply take what you say and put it on paper. We go much deeper and help you develop the most viable strategy for success, which we then communicate in a compelling business plan. As a result, nearly all of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and over two-thirds have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. We challenge you to find another consulting firm that can make this claim. A business plan developed by Cayenne Consulting could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are second to none. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.
Contact a Business Plan Consultant in Texas
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form: