Business Plan Consultants in Washington, DC
Cayenne Consulting expanded its presence to the Washington DC area in 2005. Since then, area consultants have served entrepreneurs from Northern Virginia to Baltimore and beyond, preparing business plans and financial forecasts for startups and mature enterprises.
Our Washington, DC consultants are respected and praised by clients:
Cayenne’s consultant really delivered for us. Not only were the business plan and financial forecast top notch, but he took the time to really understand our goals and guide our team through the startup of a new commercial venture for us.
Matt V, A Fortune 500 Technology Company
Our professional business plan consultants work with entrepreneurs in the following areas:
- Custom business plan consulting
- Financial projections & modeling
- Strategic planning
- Industry & competitor research
- Turnaround consulting
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
- Accounting & bookkeeping, including QuickBooks setup
- General coaching and advisory services
- Capital formation strategy
Our business plan consultants in Washington DC serve entrepreneurs throughout the capitol region. Although most projects can be completed over the phone, we often travel to meet with local clients. Our local service area includes Alexandria, Annapolis, Baltimore, Dover, Herndon, Reston, Arlington, Silver Spring, McLean, Falls Church, College Park, Bethesda, Tysons Corner, Chantilly, and Vienna.
In addition to our Washington DC business plan consultants, we have many other business plan writers and consultants worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other team members may be a better fit for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the consultant responsible for managing your engagement is the person best qualified to serve you.
We have also provided financial analysis and related services for government agencies including the International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. For more information about government-related services, please visit our subsidiary, IGS Advisors.
Finally, as a service to local entrepreneurs, Cayenne Consulting curates a directory of resources for entrepreneurs across the Mid-Atlantic region.
Cayenne's Washington DC Business Plan Consulting Team
Cayenne Consulting's Advantages
Most so-called "business plan consultants" simply take what you say and put it on paper. We go much deeper and help you develop the most viable strategy for success, which we then communicate in a compelling business plan. As a result, nearly all of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and over two-thirds have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. We challenge you to find another consulting firm that can make this claim. A business plan developed by Cayenne Consulting could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are second to none. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.
Contact a Business Plan Consultant in the Washington DC Area
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form:
Cayenne Consulting's Washington DC Address
Cayenne Consulting, LLC
3900 Jermantown Road, Suite 300
Fairfax, VA 22030
Please note that meetings are by appointment only.