Business Plan Consultants in the Pacific Northwest
Cayenne Consulting expanded to the Pacific Northwest in 2013. The region is home to numerous corporations including Boeing, Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon, Nordstrom, Real Networks, Expedia, and T-Mobile (USA). Our consultant in Seattle has served scores of clients in industries spanning real estate, financial services, software, media & entertainment, consumer products, and food services.
Our Seattle business plan consultant specializes in helping entrepreneurs and business owners in the following areas:
- Business plan development
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
- Financial forecast development
Cayenne's Business Plan Consultant in Seattle
Our business plan writer in Seattle serves entrepreneurs throughout the region, including Bellevue, Redmond, Portland, and Vancouver, Canada.
In addition, we have many other business plan consultants distributed worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other business plan writers may be a better fit for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the consultant responsible for managing your engagement is the person best qualified to serve you.
Cayenne Consulting's Advantages
Most so-called "business plan consultants" simply take what you say and put it on paper. We go much deeper and help you develop the most viable strategy for success, which we then communicate in a compelling business plan. As a result, nearly all of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and over two-thirds have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. We challenge you to find another consulting firm that can make this claim. A business plan developed by Cayenne Consulting could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are second to none. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.
Contact a Business Plan Consultant in the Pacific Northwest
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form: