Business Plan Consultants in Brazil
Cayenne Consulting is an international business plan consulting firm. Our representative in Sao Paulo, Brazil serves entrepreneurs throughout the region, including Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasilia, Fortaleza, and Belo Horizonte, as well as in neighboring parts of South America, including Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Equador, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay.
Cayenne's Consulting Team in Brazil
Cayenne Consulting has business plan consultants distributed worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other consultants may be a more appropriate match for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the consultant assigned to manage your engagement is the person on our team who is best qualified to serve you.
Cayenne Consulting's Advantages
Typical "business plan consultants" simply take what you tell them and type it into off-the-shelf business planning software. Cayenne goes much deeper, helping to craft the most viable strategies for success, which we then express in a compelling business plan. As a result, a substantial percentage of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and many have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. A Cayenne Consulting business plan could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are world-class. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.
Contact a Business Plan Consultant in Brazil
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form: