Business Plan Consultants in Tampa & Orlando
Cayenne Consulting expanded to Florida in 2005, where we proudly serve startups and entrepreneurs across the state and the entire southeastern United States. Since then, we have provided business plan consulting services to dozens of entrepreneurs across Florida and in neighboring states.
We have business plan consultants in Tampa & Orlando, and for part of the year in Jacksonville. Additionally, we are very good at working remotely, and can easily serve clients anywhere in Florida or around the world.
Our Florida-based business plan consultants have experience across diverse industries, spanning telecommunications, alternative energy / clean tech, manufacturing / aerospace / defense, consumer products, education & e-learning, food service, medical devices & healthcare services, software / Internet / e-commerce, electronics and optics, and much more.
Our professional business plan consultants in Florida provide the following services:
- Custom business plan consulting
- Financial projections & modeling
- Elevator pitch preparation
- Strategic planning
- Industry & competitor research
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
- Capital formation strategy
Our business plan writers in Florida have earned glowing praise from clients:
"Working with Cayenne met and exceed all our expectation... [I particularly liked] the personal one-on-one conversation to understand the concept and what we were trying to accomplish."
Zaheer Pirbhai, Founder, JSS Global, Inc.
We have been active in various local and national entrepreneur-oriented initiatives including: teaching Florida Venture Sourcing workshops on "How to Raise Money for Your Early Stage Venture" and "How to Craft and Present an Effective Investor Presentation," teaching a short course at SPIE's (the International Society for Optics and Photonics) Photonics West conference on "Creating a New Technology Venture," judging business plan competitions at the Rollins Center for Advanced Entrepreneurship Collegiate Business Plan competition, hosting the startup pitch competition VenturePitch Orlando, membership in the USF Entrepreneurship Alumni Society, being awarded an Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Internship in Entrepreneurship in 2004, attending meetings of the USF Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Innovation Alliance, and working with the Tampa Bay Partnership.
Finally, as a service to local entrepreneurs, Cayenne Consulting curates a directory of resources for entrepreneurs and startups in Florida and the Southeast.
Cayenne's Business Plan Consultants in Florida
Our Florida business plan consultants include (click to view full profile):
Tom has over thirty years of experience in business planning, finance, strategy development, software design, engineering management, sales, marketing, channel creation, consulting, business modeling, decision analysis, capital acquisition, and new...
[read full bio]
Our business plan consultants in Florida serve entrepreneurs across the state, including the cities of Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, and Tallahassee, Cape Coral, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, and Boca Raton.
In addition to our Florida business plan consultants, we have many other business plan consultants distributed worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other consultants may be a better fit for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the consultant responsible for managing your engagement is the person best qualified to serve you.
What Makes Cayenne Consulting Different?
Most so-called "business plan consultants" simply take what you say and put it on paper. We go much deeper and help you develop the most viable strategy for success, which we then communicate in a compelling business plan. As a result, nearly all of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and over two-thirds have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. We challenge you to find another consulting firm that can make this claim. A business plan developed by Cayenne Consulting could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are second to none. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.
Contact a Business Plan Consultant in Florida
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form: