Business Plan Consultants in Denver
Cayenne Consulting's Denver office supports startups across the state.
Our Denver business plan consulting team has experience in diverse fields such as software, Internet, and social networking; media & entertainment; mobile devices and hardware; and medical technologies.
Our professional business plan consultants in Denver provide the following services:
- Custom business plan consulting
- Business plan makeovers
- Financial forecast development
- Strategy and business model development
- Market & competitor research and analysis
- Pitch deck (investor presentation) preparation
- Capital formation strategy
As a service to local entrepreneurs, Cayenne Consulting curates a directory of resources for entrepreneurs in and around Colorado and the Rockies.
Cayenne's Colorado Business Plan Consultants
Our business planning consultant in Denver is (click name to view full profile):
Our business plan consultants in the Denver area serve entrepreneurs throughout the region and are available for face-to-face meetings in locations such as Boulder, Colorado Springs, Thornton, Aurora, Highland Springs, Lakewood, and Fort Collins. We are very good at working remotely, and can easily serve clients anywhere in the Midwest or around the world.
In addition to our business plan writers and consultants in Denver, we have many other business plan consultants distributed worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other team members may be a better fit for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the consultant responsible for managing your engagement is the person who is best qualified to serve you.
Cayenne Consulting's Advantages
Most so-called "business plan consultants" simply take what you say and put it on paper. We go much deeper and help you develop the most viable strategy for success, which we then communicate in a compelling business plan. As a result, nearly all of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and over two-thirds have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. We challenge you to find another consulting firm that can make this claim. A business plan developed by Cayenne Consulting could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are second to none. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.
Contact a Business Plan Consultant in Denver
If you'd like a free consultation, please start by completing the following form: